Get another comprehensive look at security threats that may endanger wireless networks, and learn how to address them. Whether seeking to fortify home or corporate networks, you'll learn key techniques to help you address the security challenges of various wireless technologies, including but not limited to hacking SSIDs, deploying fake Wi-Fi devices, and much more.
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies w/ 4 hours of instruction & 24 lectures
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective
- Identify & neutralize threats that expose wireless technology
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS & other systems
- Hack hidden SSIDs & MAC filters
- Create & deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security
Zeal Vora works as a Cloud Security Engineer, and his domain of expertise lies in Linux & Information Security. He holds many professional certifications, including Certified Ethical Hacker, RedHat Certified Engineer, VMware Certified Associate for Cloud Computing, Data Center Virtualization, Workforce Mobility. Additionally, one of his passions is teaching, and he enjoys passing on his experience to other people, including through this online tutorial.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption