Norton Secure VPN: 1-Year Subscription (5 Devices)
Real-Time Threat Protection for Up to 5 of Your Devices & Online Privacy All in a Single Solution
Your online privacy and security are becoming harder and harder to protect. With multiple devices and Wi-Fi connections, it’s becoming easier for cybercriminals to access your personal info. Your online behavior is also at risk with companies tracking and selling your browsing history and other data. Norton Secure VPN protects your devices and the information on them so you can go online at coffee shops, airports, hotels, libraries, or parks without worry.
A payment method must be stored in your account to activate & you won’t be charged until the 1 Year prepaid term ends. (Introductory price only for new subscriptions)
Never have a service interruption since this subscription auto-renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel your account at any time
- Secure private information. You send & receive like passwords, bank details, and credit card numbers when using public Wi-Fi on your PC, Mac, or mobile devices
- Bank-grade encryption. Helps ensure the information you send & receive is secure and private, including on public Wi-Fi hotspots and unsecured networks
- Browse anonymously. Helps prevent companies from tracking your online activities or location by encrypting your information on our no-log VPN
- Access content. Access your favorite websites & apps anywhere as if from the safety and security of your own home
- Ad blocking. Intercepts cookies & removes your identifying information. Websites will no longer be able to track you to deliver annoying ads
Kill switch. Automatically disconnect from the Internet if the VPN connection is lost to ensure your privacy
(Windows and Android only)
Split tunneling. Secure your sensitive activity, while letting other apps & services access the Internet directly
(Windows and Android only)
- No-log policy. Norton doesn't track or store your online activities
IMPORTANT: Note that while Norton products are designed to protect users, there is no guarantee any service can prevent all identity theft.
- Windows 11 (except Windows 11 in S mode)
- Windows 10 (except Windows in 10 S mode)
- Windows 8/8.1, 7 (with Service Pack 1 or later)
- Mac OS: current & previous two versions
- Android: 8.0 or later
- iOS: current and previous two versions (iPhone or iPad)
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Max number of device(s): 5
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Payment method required for pre-paid subscription. You are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first year. To activate, you must enroll online and provide your billing information. The price paid today is valid for the first year of your subscription, and will automatically renew and charge your stored payment method. Applicable renewal price found at Norton.com/pricing. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance. You may cancel the automatic renewal by logging in to your account or contacting Norton.
- 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION: Provides coverage for a specified number of devices during the subscription period which begins upon initial installation and activation. Your subscription may include product, service, and/or protection updates and features that may be added, modified, or removed, subject to the applicable License and Services Agreement found on GenDigital.com/legal. Data collection, storage, and use for subscription management and renewal purposes are subject to the Global Privacy Statement at GenDigital.com/privacy.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.