Digital Forensics with Kali Linux
You save 91% -
- Installation and Setup
- Acquiring Forensic Images
- Artifacts Extraction and Analysis with CLI Tools
- File Carving and Data Recovery
- The Autopsy Forensic Suite
- Memory Forensics
- Network Forensics
Simplify the Art of Digital Forensics & Analysis with Kali Linux
Marco Alamanni has professional experience working as a Linux system administrator and Information Security analyst in banks and financial institutions.
He holds a BSc in Computer Science and an MSc in Information Security. His interests in information technology include ethical hacking, digital forensics, malware analysis, Linux, and programming, among other things. He also collaborates with IT magazines to write articles about Linux and IT security.
He has used Kali Linux on various occasions to conduct incident response and forensics in his professional activity, besides using it for penetration testing purposes. He is also the author of “Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Essentials” published by Packt Publishing.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.